MASON & HAMLIN Question

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:44:01 -0800

Not enough info and this is probably not the venue for getting =
estimates.
The potential range is too broad and an owner saying it's "in good =
shape"
is, well, not always a reliable assessment.  Have someone inspect it and =
do
an appraisal.   On the bright side, the piano is probably worth the =
effort
to have it appraised.   =20

=20

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Richard Gullion
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 3:56 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: MASON & HAMLIN Question

=20

Hello

=20

I have been contacted by a client looking to sell her grand piano. =
According
to her it is about 5 and a half feet. Mason & Hamlin. I know nothing =
else
about it, other than she says its in good shape. I need a ball park =
number
on what it might be worth. Just for argument sake, lets says its in fair
shape.

Thanks for any help.

Richard, in Ontario Canada

Richard