Cracked Bridge-New Baldwin Console-Need Advice

ed440@mindspring.com ed440@mindspring.com
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:32:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Greg-

Check to see if the bridge cap is separating from the root of the bridge.
If so, it is possible to loosen the strings and get them out of the way, reglue the cap, and return the piano to its previous glorious console sound.

Ed Sutton