Am I Boring You? was Pinblock CA after Dope?

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:10:02 -0600

When the bushing is tight, put a small drill bit in a dremmel and bore down
through the collar. Use that hole to put the CA in. Also, when desiring to
do a little spot CAing on an upright (I always tilt for full jobs), a
drilled hole, as described, can let you put a long applicator, e.g., hypo
oiler, into the actual block for more efficient and effective application
with less mess.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri