Is it worth saving? (was Pinblock CA after Dope?)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:11:45 -0500

"The world would be a boring place if we all owned U1 pianos"

Yeah, but tuning them would sure be a lot more pleasant!

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

         Geoff..I tune a lot of Over damper pianos that in my opinion =
should be trashed, but there are many more factors other than the pianos =
sound and ease of playing.=20
        Many of these pianos were given as Wedding presents. Given to =
young girls as a reward for not attending school and staying home to =
help raise the 12 brothers and sisters. Some are kept because they do =
actually like the sound these old bangers produce.

        Who are we to impose our standards as tuners to what a piano =
should sound and play like.

        The world would be a boring place if we all owned U1 pianos

        Regards
        Robin Stevens ARPT
        South Australia=20
              =20