Is it worth saving? (was Pinblock CA after Dope?)

Robin Stevens pianoman@westnet.com.au
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 07:27:24 +1030 (Cen. Australia Daylight Time)

 Geoff..I tune a lot of Over damper pianos that in my opinion should be
trashed, but there are many more factors other than the pianos sound and
ease of playing. =0D
Many of these pianos were given as Wedding presents. Given to young girls=
 as
a reward for not attending school and staying home to help raise the 12
brothers and sisters. Some are kept because they do actually like the sou=
nd
these old bangers produce.=0D
=0D
Who are we to impose our standards as tuners to what a piano should sound
and play like.=0D
=0D
The world would be a boring place if we all owned U1 pianos=0D
=0D
Regards=0D
Robin Stevens ARPT=0D
South Australia=0D