Brass Rail to Wood Flange Conversion

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 15:54:10 -0500

Ahhhhhh. See, thar ya go. You're thinking WAY ahead of the curve! Sure, =
that would be an option. Interesting. I'll have to give that some =
thought. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  I was assuming you would be using brass rail butts.
  John M. Ross
  Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
  jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
    ----- Original Message -----=20

    Yeah, but grand flanges are outies rather than innies like on an =
upright!

    Terry Farrell
      ----- Original Message -----=20

      =20
      How about a grand flange, I believe they are flat?=20
      You could cut to size, and use sandpaper to stabilize the side to =
side motion.

      John M. Ross
      Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
      jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca