Pinblock CA after Dope?

Mike McCoy mjmccoy@usa.com
Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:14:26 -0500

Just did this 2 weeks ago on a very sad grand, no budget or point to a
pinblock. 6 pins in the low bass were "spinners", the block had been
treated previously and all the pins were driven as far as the coils
would allow. Used 2.5 oz and it tunes just fine.

Mike

--
Mike McCoy
Registered Piano Technician