Weighty Tools

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 8:44:53 -0800

Just put the darn thing on a chair...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "A440 Piano Service"
To: "PTG List"
Subject: Weighty Tools

I just had a thought... oops, it died of loneliness.  No, wait, here it=
 is again:

Thomas Cole wrote, " It helps that the case has wheels and a telescopin=
g handle for the long-haul university jobs."

I was thinkin'... A lot of times I wonder just where to put my tool cas=
e.  Usually it's on the floor next to the piano as I tune, and when I n=
eed something out of it I bend over and pick up the too.  So for those =
of us who carry in larger kits to cover a few more eventualities.... Ho=
w about a case with legs you can fold out to have it at a really reacha=
ble level, perhaps even with a slide-out board for a little work/parts =
area?   I envision like a TV tray.  Just a thought.  (Maybe I should LE=
T it die of loneliness and BURY it!)

John Dorr
Helena, MT