Tool cases

pianolady50@peoplepc.com pianolady50@peoplepc.com
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:53:05 -0500

A few months ago I needed a new tool case.  I ordered the 2661 Cordura =
nylon case from Schaff.  When it arrived I was disappointed with it's =
bulkiness, so...I removed the two outer pockets on one side and stitched =
the large pocket on the other to limit its *outward* growth.  Now I'm =
very pleased.  I have more than enough room in the tool side for all my =
tuning, regulating, and repinning tools. In the non-tool side I carry my =
Atlas, billing pad, pens and pencils, business cards, and estimate =
sheets.  I use the double hand straps, but it can be equipped with a =
shoulder strap.

Debbie