tuning environment

Pierre Gevaert pierre.gevaert@belgacom.net
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:20:13 +0100

Same thing happened to me but the difference is that it was in a museum =
of
music instruments (where I work) and that the people who asked me to =
stop
where also working in this  museum!=20

=20

Pierre=20

=20

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] De la =
part
de gary
Envoy=E9 : dimanche 5 f=E9vrier 2006 15:43
=C0 : pianotech@ptg.org
Objet : re:tuning environment

=20

One time at a nursing home, I was tuning the piano in the recreation=20

room.  There was a tall, lanky gentleman who came up to me and said "Are =

you going to stop that, or do you want ME to make you stop?"

I apologized and said I was only there doing my job; but I sure kept my=20

eye on him the remainder of the job!