tuning environment

William Benjamin pianoboutique@comcast.net
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 16:57:31 -0500

Ninny,

Good to hear you on the list and hope you are enjoying it.

Blind Willy

PIANO BOUTIQUE
William Benjamin
Piano Tuner Extraordinaire
www.pianoboutique.biz
The tuner alone,
preserves the tone.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Vinny Samarco
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 4:39 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: tuning environment

my most crazy tuning was in a nursing home.
I was in this room alone with this senile lady yelling at the top of her
voice, "stop! stop tell him to stop.    Stop the noise".  Being blind, and
having left my cane in my car, and my wife having gone shoping, there was
absolutely  nothing I could do about this.  I couldn't refuse to work, or
put it off, because I had another job after that! There were  no other
caregivers, or nurses anywhere.
But I just kept going and
Tuned it out.
Vinny