Soundboard Resonces and the Wogram Article

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 14:33:34 EST

Ron
  I suppose I often Just say the same thing as someone else but in a  way I
can get my simple non engineering mind around. Viva La difference
  Dale

>   Ron
>   Yes, but this too keeps the  energy more localized & efficient, if I
> can say that, because  there isn't as much soundboard flopping around in
> the case creating  the dampening resonances.

That would have been the first reason I gave  in that
paragraph; just before the one pasted  below.