Bluthner Tuning (long-winded rehash of unison tuning)

Mark Schecter schecter@pacbell.net
Sat, 04 Feb 2006 09:10:50 -0800

Hi, David.

Well, I think the numbers just get in the way. All we're talking about
it stopping moving the pitch of the second (or third) string at a
frequency that's slightly different from the already-set string. That's
not harder than exactly matching pitch, it's just a question of judging
when to stop.

-Mark