Pocket PC

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 23:05:32 EST

Don,

How do you attach a contact to an appointment??  I can't even find  that
option, except on my desktop Outlook.  Then when I've attached a  contact to an
appointment in Outlook, I can't find it on my IPAQ.  I'm  obviously missing
something here.

Thanks,

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 2/3/2006 11:16:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,