NEWS FLASH! "Conover clobbers Steinway !"

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Fri, 03 Feb 2006 20:58:38 +0100

Come on there Dale... dont be så modest !!  Its an Erwin-Conover now....
or did you just replicate things exactly as they were ?

Cheers
RicB

Dale writes:

  I've replaced boards & rebuilt completely 2 of these  Conovers.  I sold
both for the price of a new Yamaha C-2 & they sounded  really ....way
better?  To
My ear.  My clients had shopped and  preferred the sound of the Custom
Restored Conover & preferred the satin  black lacquer & case styling to
boot.  They
really have there own  unique sound  & I describe ti as very musical &
balanced.
  DALe