Delignit Pinblock Plugs

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:06:38 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01C628B1.E756B6A0
Dale - Webb Philips markets pre-cut plugs out of maple or Delignit in =
3/8-inch and 1/2-inch diameters. Or, of course, one can cut them in the =
shop - which I have done - and will never do again - unless I have to. I =
believe I recall Webb told me that he will custom cut plug of any =
material. If I recall correctly, the 1/2-inch diameter Delignit plugs =
are 25 cents each (several years ago). Sounds expensive, but just try =
cutting them dern things yourself!

http://www.alliedpiano.com/pinblock.htm

Picture below: a plugged block!

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

    Do they have a web site.
    DaLe

    Hi folks

    Just noticed in the latest Jahn cataloug that they are selling =
these.  12.8 mm =D8  35 mm long.  They come in sets of 25.

    Cheers
    RicB

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01C628B1.E756B6A0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...