piano moving technique (pianoplan machine)

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:36:09 +0100 (CET)

Thanks John,

ok, so lets try to send the pics again... here goes the first one of the
machine i use to move pianos (one person alone can move a 9footer almost
anywhere) its called "pianoplan"

> here goes the second pic of the piano moving machine i use, i sent
another one earlier but it might have been too big...

> Hello Patrick,
>
> Yes, those three posts are too large for pianotech.
>
> The error message we get is, "Your message was too big; please trim it
to less than 300 KB in size."

> If you are able to reduce the combined size of the photo and text to
less than that 300 KB limit, it will go through.

> Otherwise, you can send them as is to:
>
> files@ptg.org
>
> Within a day, usually quite a bit less, the text will be sent on to the
list
> with a link to the photos.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> John Baird