Pocket PC

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 01:08:45 EST

Not to my knowledge.  I've been trying to figure out how to do that,  but it
doesn't seem possible with the MS software.  Maybe someone else has  figured
it out or uses a program that does that.

Another thing you can't do is alter the data fields or change  their names in
Contacts.  So I can't have a "Piano" field, or  "Date Last Serviced...."

Instead, I use "Company" to punch in piano data, and "Job info" for date of
last service.

Dave Stahl

 In a message dated 2/2/2006 9:42:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,