desiccant

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:24:48 -0600

I like the idea of putting them in the sun - thanks.

John Formsma

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of J. R. White
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:47 PM
To: 'Pianotech List'
Subject: RE: desiccant

For years I confiscated those little bags out of new pianos at the dealer I
worked with.  I keep one or two in each toolbox; and, I've never had a
problem with rust.  On the hottest day of each summer, I put these little
bags on the top of my car for a few hours.  This regimen has worked just
fine for thirty years, so far.

J R W

  _____