WOW! Ivers and Pond.... CA<,soft stop, etc

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:02:20 -0800 (PST)

Put this thing in its back with "spinning pins", put
in 8 oz of ca, left it there for 3 days. Tilted it up
and it tunes BEAUTIFULLY! And WHAT a sound !!!!!!

P.S. You're right about the "Soft Stop", ( not
mandolin rail ) as there are patents mentioning it all
over the intrerior.