Pros & Cons

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sun Apr 30 07:31:18 MDT 2006

Speaking of artist types, I replaced the punchings on a couple of big
Steinways where the pianists' first "test" of a regultion is to play each
note very softly to feel how even the touch is.  It's kind of unnerving
because these guys can <really feel> it.   Pianists like this certainly keep
me on my toes.  I haven't had any complaints about the change in landing
(these are hard-core practicers), only compliments.

Barbara Richmond