Pros & Cons

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 30 05:50:06 MDT 2006

Dave,
Couldn't agree more about the positives affects of the Wurzen front punchings. Some call it a firm landing, I on the other hand, call it definite landing. Artist types are always in search a predictable and accurate landing. Remember, fine action regulation it's all about getting from point A to point B as evenly, cleanly, and as efficient as possible.  The Wurzen front punching defines the landing point more accurately than anything I have ever tried.
Tom Servinsky