Prius for Piano Tech?

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 28 12:35:29 MDT 2006

Unfortunately, I have to use the city bus system which is leaves much to be desired where we live.  Once in a while my wife will take me where the bus doesn't go. She's awesome that way!  The bad thing is, she'll have to drive 45min home with the baby and come back because it takes me so long to tune.  Fortunately, we don't have to many trips like that to take.
Marshall