Prius for Piano Tech?

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 11:27:28 MDT 2006

Hi Terry,

What it measures on a regular car is the air intake into the engine. As the
Myth busters found out--that is not a particularly reliable measurement in
"real life". It is fair comparision, however, if both vehicles are measured
the same way. I'm not sure that is the case with hybrids.

I'm shortly going to have my electric trike!!!

At 12:02 PM 4/28/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>  It's true that the Prius mileage is highest under 50 mph - it can be
>especially good in the 30 to 40 mph range (that's where I can squeeze 80 -
>100 mpg out of it with some fancy footwork). I have not taken mine on a long
>trip yet, so I have not burned a whole tank of gas on the freeway and then
>checked the actual mileage, but the computer mileage readout (real time)
>checks out to be within one or two mpg of actual and it suggests that I get
>about 50 mpg at 65 mph.

>the decision was a    no-brainer.             YMMV

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner