Damp-Chaser in Texas

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Thu Apr 27 09:14:50 MDT 2006

In West Tennessee, which has high humidity in the summer, the humidity
in buildings go from 35% in the winter when the central heating system
is on, to around 70% when the air conditioning is on.  Unless the
building has a connected humidity control system, a Dampp-Chaser system
would be recommended, if you want a stable tuning year round.  I don't
know about Texas.

Joy!

Elwood

Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT