Damp-Chaser in Texas

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Apr 27 08:25:41 MDT 2006

Well, I can't speak for all of Texas but here at SMU I don't have any
and don't see the need.  Our climate is sufficiently benign that I don't
feel they would be worth the trouble.  However, in churches where 6 out
of 7 days the room is not heated/air conditioned, there could certainly
be places where they would be appropriate.

dave

David M. Porritt

dporritt at smu.edu