Hammers blocking in Seiler uprights

John Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Wed Apr 26 21:29:42 MDT 2006

Maybe this will come through and be reasonably visible.

If not, the link is http://www.pianofortesupply.com/tools1.html, and the
item is on the lower right-hand side.

John Formsma

P.S. Right-click on the image, select "Copy", then paste it into the email.
("Paste" is available via the "Edit" menu. Or just press Ctrl+V for a
shortcut.)

  _____