Hammers blocking in Seiler uprights

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 26 20:52:40 MDT 2006

Hi Phil.
              It will work like a dream. I reset the CNC machine in the
plant late last fall. So you should be seeing the improved product on
dealers floors now.
You ream from the  top  through the key mortice. The reamer is not tapered,
and can be obtained from Pianotech or Jurgen.
Keep your finger firmly on the bottom of the BR hole to block the reamer
from cutting too much material.  The reamer has a 4mm round tip, and two
little blades that will cut away material from the top of the BR hole.
Can some one cut and paste a pic from Jurgens site?  I am not that computer
savvy.

Regards Roger