superglue burning eyes

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 05:28:04 MDT 2006

Peter,
You are not alone! It does seem that some folks are not as sensitive to CA
fumes as we are, though.
Although I haven't tried it, some techs have had success with "no odor"
formulations of CA. While I voiced some scepticism that "just cuz you can't
smell it doesn't mean its good for you", those in the know replied that its
vapors are actually heavier, and less likely to float up into one's face.
Patrick Draine