Dealing with bridge damage.

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 12:32:53 MDT 2006

Andrew writes:

<< I've been maintaining a 4 year old D for this concert season at the
local community college.  Almost every service I end up working on
the treble bridge.  I've ultra-thin CA-treated the bridge pins to
great benefit.  Closer investigation revealed that the persistent
culprits had been victims of savage "string-seating".  Some were
beating so wildly as to be practically un-tunable.  >>

This piano is under warranty, is it not?

Ed Foote RPT