String Replacement

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Tue Apr 25 05:58:28 MDT 2006

Lovely :-(  And what can you say to the customer?  I tuned an ancient
Chickering for a concert at a local church.  This piano had disasterous
repairs and  needed a lot of help.  I felt like putting a disclaimer on the
piano for the very talented performer that was to play that evening.  "Don't
blame me, I only tuned it!"

Debbie