CA on loose hammers

george bartlett gbart at persona.ca
Sun Apr 23 07:42:26 MDT 2006

Joe, This is my first time using CA Glue I’m more conventional. I purpose to
try it  and improve  this  old Upright Piano which has loose tuning pins.
Now my question is- does the piano have to be turned on its back for this
job to be successful ? I would rather not for reasons I won’t go into,
therefore do you think that I’m wasting my time to try this with CA glue
with the piano upright.

Regards

George

Keep That Piano Tuned UP.........