Business for Sale in San Diego County, CA

Michael Stevens stevensincalif at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:04:57 MDT 2006

To everyone:
	My upcoming wedding has me considering relocation to another region of the
country.  In 2000 I purchased this piano service business from a man who
retired.  Since then I have worked hard to build it further because I
expected to continue here for the rest of my life.  Nobody is surprised by
my current events more than I am!  I will either sell my well-established
business to the right technician, or else my bride will join me here and I
will continue to live & work in one of the most desirable areas in all the
world.
  	Someone reading this may be ready to break away from their current
employer in order to become their own boss.  Or maybe winter has worn you
out, causing you to seek a more perfect environment.  Many of you will know
of someone who has completed training and is ready to launch full-time into
this field.  Interested parties should privately contact Michael Stevens
without delay at 760-723-7684 or StevensInCalif at hotmail.com.  I believe the
asking price to be very reasonable, for it is the same that I paid six years
ago, even though the business has grown tremendously.
	Michael