Decadent piano design + Belgian weather considerations ;-)

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Tue Apr 18 15:03:43 MDT 2006

Hello Richard,

> J'espère que vous appréciez la saison de Printemps.

Thanks about your concern :-) ...
J'aime toutes les saisons, mais franchement je ne suis pas très sensible au temps qu'il fait, si ce n'est que les
saisons froides coûtent plus cher en chauffage et que pendant les saisons chaudes, j'ai toujours trop chaud... :-)
In Belgium, we are accustomed to have all seasons in the same day, but we note the day we had summer amongst
the rain days, to remember it the next year, Last year, for an example, summer was a tuesday or a wednesday... ;-)
Yes, I know, I'm largely exagerating, we do have "no rain" days, e.g. foggy days, snowy days, haily days, etc... :-]

(To all, back to subject) So, there is nothing about quality...
I had the feeling that their was something pejorative in the word decadent...

Regards,

Philippe Errembault