Decadent piano design (was : piano, piano-forte,forte-piano ...)

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 05:39:10 MDT 2006

Dear Philippe,

J'espère que vous appréciez la saison de Printemps.

I think it refers to the elaboarate art cases that were popular a century ago
and were best made by Erard, Gaveau, and Pleyel, IMHO.

All the best,

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
(215) 991-0834

In a message dated 4/16/2006 5:12:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,