Hale Sight-O-Tuner

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Mon Apr 17 20:48:43 MDT 2006

David,

No particular reason. After I "dumped" mine, I just went back to
tuning aurally. Then when I got to the university, I got them to buy
me one. I like it. Not that the other one wouldn't work, I just
didn't pursue it!
As far as the "stretch too much" is concerned, that's why I check it
aurally! :-) If I don't like it, I change it.

But for pitch raises, HT tunings, I LOVE it. Did the SOT have that?

Avery