Hale Sight-O-Tuner

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon Apr 17 16:36:21 MDT 2006

Liz Baker, here,  once had her SAT fall out of the back of her pickup truck
while going down the hiway.  Can not figure out why anyone would carry
something that valuable loose in the bed of a truck
Jim
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
   Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments
(314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net