Business climate

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 16:56:04 MDT 2006

Uuuuhhhhh...could be the non stop rain we been having here in CA.  When were
done with our share, were sending it east...case ya haven't noticed.  grin
   Dale

   Anyone noticed a drop in repeat  business this spring?  I wonder if higher
fuel prices are pinching  budgets and one place to trim is piano tuning.....
    Mike  Kurta

Dale  Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Calif 95357
Shop  209-577-8397
cell 209-985-0990
_http://www.Erwinspiano.com_ (http://www.Erwinspiano.com)
Specializing in the Restoration, Service & Sales  of
Steinway, Mason & Hamlin, & other fine  pianos