Electristic keyanos

R E Barber bassooner42 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 18:42:31 MDT 2006

I guess the customer is not always right. They claim to have a Roland
Electric Piano 5000, which as far as we can tell has never existed.
  Maybe they have a Roland analog electronic keyboard that has drifted
out of tune, or had been otherwise fiddled with.
   If I adjust it, does that make me and electronic piano tuner hehehe.