Stravinsky

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 20:50:50 MDT 2006

Anyone ever tuned for Stravinsky's Les Noches?

It has 4 pianos plus percussion. It's being done at the university
and the rehearsals, using mostly uprights, are about to drive me
bananas moving them all around between 2 rehearsal halls!

We're going to use 4 concert grands for the performance and now, all
I have to do is figure out how to tune them all on the day of the
concert! Probably won't be able to. That's the only day they have to
rehearse in the hall.

Let alone another concert which is using 2 Fortepianos, a harpsichord,
and a modern piano. All with different HT's!
Well, this is where my ETD really shines! :-)

Avery