Advice? Opinions? Guidance?

Tunebyear at aol.com Tunebyear at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 18:51:58 MDT 2006

In a message dated 4/6/2006 8:30:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Tunebyear at aol.com writes:

What bugs me are tuners charging $50 or 60 and also getting away with  not
having to collect sales tax.   That hurts legitimate  technicians.
    What I meant is,  that it bugs me  when New York State technicians don't
register their business,   They are undercutting legitimate  business' by not
collecting tax.  Then also some charge so  little.

   I have to charge a decent rate to  survive then I have to add NYS sales &
service  tax.

T,Ayers
Highland NY
_Tunebyear at aol.com_ (mailto:Tunebyear at aol.com)