SdnaH Rano price less

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 6 20:16:14 MDT 2006

Well, of course, we all know the important stuff is in the small print.  <g>

Why, Mr. Bill, I didn't know, or you never told me, or should I say, "Oh,
yeah, blame me."

My posts show up from the list (on my computer) in Ariel 10pt (rich text)
which shows up (on my computer) about the same as New Times Roman 12 pt in
plain text.  Are you cutting and pasting from the archive?  Personally, I
like the plain text because I like the

that show up when replying (but they didn't show up when I converted this to
plain).

It must be your superior and artistic computer.  ;-)

Barbara Richmond--who will try to remember to use plain text.