SdnaH Rano price less

william ballard yardbird at vermontel.net
Thu Apr 6 19:38:35 MDT 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 8:55 PM, Avery wrote:
> Why is this font SO small? Even with my glasses, I need a
> magnifying glass! :-) ff hh

My text is composed and leaves here at 12 point. Terry's (and
Barbara's) arrives here at 10 pt, but you'd have to ask them whether
that's their default point size. Maybe they were both lawyers in a
previous lifetime.

> At 10:12 AM 4/6/2006, you wrote:
>> On Apr 6, 2006, at 9:37 AM, Farrell wrote:
>>> I think the reason is that they don't want the public to have
>>> access to the wholesale prices. As someone else suggested, a
>>> password-protected catalog web site would maintain that secrecy.
>>> A password - like maybe your account number! How would anyone
>>> else know that?
>>
>> That's also existing off-the-shelf-technology. Think "My eBay".

Mr. Bill

"If you jabber like a jabberwocky and if you walk like a jabberwocky,
You must be a jabberwocky"
     ........... two punchy guys