Tunig Book

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 13:41:35 MDT 2006

<< I am downsizing my piano related material, and have a mint condition book
by

Owen Jorgenson. Its huge with a lot of historical tuning information. Its a

giant red hard back, probably opened only 1/2 dozen times.

Offers considered >>

It would be enlightening as well as entertaining to have an auction right
here on the list.
My copy is somewhat shopworn and combat fatigued, as well as missing a number
of pages, so....
Ok, you know you have $ 150 right here....

Ed Foote RPT