keyframe regulation

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle at tiscali.fr
Wed Apr 5 12:46:07 MDT 2006

Hi George,

Yes there is a little knocking on the ends, but I cannot get a good frame regulation on the balance rail (with the knocking action) AND no knocking at all on the front rail.
Nevertheless, when I screw the 2 cheek blocks, there is no knocking at all.

Then, what should I do?

Q.

George wrote:
"Is there knocking between the front rail of the keyframe  and the keybed at
the bass and treble ends? The front rail of the keyframe  should be perfectly
mated to the keybed, no gaps."