Tuning Lever

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 4 10:12:27 MDT 2006

I've used a Keith Bowman lever from Renner for many years now and love it. I
use an impact lever for pitch raises on vertical pianos with tight tuning
pins.

I really think that the best way (only efficient way) to choose a lever is
to go to one of the big PTG conventions and simply try a bunch of them out.
Otherwise, it's like asking someone what is the best car to buy or what is
the best tool case or - even better yet - what is the best piano to buy!

Terry Farrell