Tuning Lever

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Apr 4 09:45:03 MDT 2006

At 10:33 AM 4/4/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Do tell, Captain!!!  I just got my first “real” lever yesterday, haven’t
>had much time to play with it, but it already “feels’’ better.  Did I
>waste all that money on the Schaff extension?  (I tried to get a vintage
>Hale about a month ago, but Mr. Greely outbid me!!)  Like many here, I
>seem to have a “tool fetish”, and I realize that it will lead to a
>multitude of pin-turning appliances, and I think a “ball-grip” will be
>next.  Or a Fujan.  Or an impact
.  But, what is your suggestion?  Am I a
>Luddite for going for the “old style” first?
>John Delmore

Nope, it just might be the right one for you.  I got my extension Schaff
w/rosewood handle back in '77 and haven't felt a need to get another.

this is definitely an area where YMMV!

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.