Agraffes

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 2 21:58:46 MDT 2006

"I have previously posted a couple of tools for holding the agraffes while buffing. If you can't find it in the Archives, I'll post it again."

Oh, please do! Thanks.   :-)

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message I have previously posted a couple of tools for holding the agraffes while buffing. If you can't find it in the Archives, I'll post it again.-----