Grotrian Steinwegs - to list or not to list?

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:51:21 +0200

Hi David

I really fail to see how <<wrong>> or right comes into the question of
how one attempts to describe what one hears.  One simply tries to
communicate what one perceives in a way seems to best convey that
perception.  A listener can either attempt to discern what is being
descibed, or get into some or another side issue that really has nothing
to do with the subject. It sounds <<sizzle>> like to me, and "wrong" or
"right" simply doesnt bear on that.  What any of this has to do with the
Michaels origional querry I have no idea.

Richard Brekne.

No soft spot, I just think you're wrong attributing a "sizzle" to unfelted
backscale.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net <mailto:davidlovepianos@comcast.net>