Fischer Grand

firman1 firman1@prodigy.net
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:54:01 -0500

The hurricane's eye was approximately 25 miles wide, with 160+ mph winds =
extending out about 100 miles beyond that. The eye came ashore centered =
on the border of La. and Miss. at the Pearl River. I was on the left eye =
wall. Waveland was on the worst side, the east side. I saw clothing =
swept up into the tops of trees (you can see some in one of the photos). =
If CNN reported it like you say, that's just another reason I don't use =
them.
You all can't imagine the destruction here. I have seen many pianos =
thrown out. One local rpt says his business is booming, though.
BAF II